I am not perfect and I don’t have all of the answers. Sure wish that I did! Yet, I have a voice and a mind.
In my writings, I try my best to share my heart, my opinions, and even my whit on a variety of topics. I know that not everyone will agree with me on everything that I write. And, that’s okay.
These are my thoughts, through my lens
- Wrestling Theology Fellowship: Going into ALL the world with the gospel
- Yogurt cups, lens caps, and becoming…my dad
- Easter is…
- It’s the end of the world as we know it (…do you feel fine)?
- Forgiving the undeserving = Freedom for the undeserving
- The evolution of pro wrestling: Art imitating life?
- Behind the masks we wear
- Comparing family and friends to the Thanksgiving Day meal
- O say, can you [really] see?
- The 80’s, Peter Gabriel, and God
- Longing for light, but sinking into darkness
- Getting to heart of [gun] violence
- Death, life, and a side order of eternity
- An eye for an eye: The real issue
- Freedom, Boycotts, and a Response
- A Christian, From Indiana, Easter, and [True] Freedom
- What is [really] “sustainable”?
- What do you think about God? [take the quiz]
- “Falling Plates”
- God loves the world
- “The Jesus Film”
- “My last day” — the Jesus anime